在你电子邮件主体当中用语的选择大部分取决于写作的目的。
设计已涵盖大多数人在商场上会遇到场景的一大部分。以下是一些你会更常见的一般
用语,这些用语在日常情况中非常管用。
Giving Good and Bad News告知好消息和坏消息
I am pleased to inform you (that)...
我很高兴要通知你⋯⋯
I am pleased to inform you we have accepted your proposal.
我很高兴要通知你,我们接受了你的提案。
You will be pleased to know (that)...
你会很高兴得知⋯⋯
We regret to inform you that we have decided to choose another supplier.
我们很遗憾要通知你,我们决定选择另一家供货商。
I'm sorry to tell you that...我很抱歉要告诉你⋯⋯
I'm sorry to tell you that your offer is unacceptable.
我很抱歉要告诉你,你的报价我们无法接受。
Making Requests提出请求
I was wondering if...我在想是否⋯⋯
I was wondering if you could assist me in writing the report.
我在想你是否能帮助我撰写这份报告。
Is it possible to...?⋯⋯可能吗?
Is it possible to have the goods delivered by Friday?
这批货是否可能在星期五以前送达?
I would be grateful if...如果⋯⋯我会很感激。
I would be grateful if you could send me a copy of your catalog.
如果你能寄一份目录给我的话,我将不胜感激。
Offering Help提供协助
Would you like me / us to...?你要我/我们去⋯⋯吗?
Would you like me to help you with this project?
你要我帮你一起做这个专案吗?
Offering Help提供协助
Would you like me / us to...?你要我/我们去⋯⋯吗?
Would you like me to help you with this project?
你要我帮你一起做这个专案吗?
I / we can (do sth) if you like.如果你愿意的话我/我们可以(做某事)。
I can pick you up at the airport if you like.
如果你愿意的话,我可以开车去机场接妳。
Indicating If You Can Comply or Not说明是否能遵守指示
Yes, we are able to...是的,我们能⋯⋯
Yes, we are able to meet the deadline.
是的,我们能赶上最后期限。
Unfortunately, we are unable to...不幸的是,我们不能⋯⋯
Unfortunately, we are unable to comply with your request.
不幸的是,我们无法遵照你的要求。